Go on a feel-good adventure with a brother and sister as they explore dreamscapes and befriend magical creatures. Lost in their imagination, Toto and Gal must stick together and solve puzzles to journey back home. This whimsical puzzle adventure game will make you feel like you're playing a cartoon!
Lost in Play is a journey through childhood imagination with thoughtfully crafted puzzles and colorful characters. Play as a brother and sister duo on an adventure to find their way back home. Between reality and fantasy, the siblings explore the enchanted forest of a horned beast, start a rebellion in a goblin village, and help a team of frogs free a sword from a stone.
A mysterious animated puzzle adventure.
Filled with magical and magnificent creatures.
Created with families in mind. Have your children watch you play!
No dialogue. Everything is communicated visually in a universal way.
Inspired by nostalgic TV shows such as Gravity Falls, Hilda, and Over the Garden Wall.
Play cards with goblins, build a dragon, and teach a sheep how to fly.
Includes 30+ unique puzzles and mini-games.
Catch a derpy chicken. Maybe.
Happy Juice Games previously worked on "The Office Quest" and is a studio that focuses on pushing the boundaries of animated adventure games.
Lost in Play Launch Trailer YouTube
Lost in Play Launch Date Trailer YouTube
Lost in Play Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Lost in Play Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Happy Juice Games
Happy Juice is a newly-formed studio based in Tel Aviv, focusing on quests and adventure games with high-quality graphics, animation, and game design. The studio’s debut title, Lost in Play, is an uplifting epic adventure about a brother and sister trying to find their way home as they traverse through imaginary and surreal landscapes. The studio has previously collaborated with 11Sheep on The Office Quest.
More information on Happy Juice Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Awards and Nominations
- Golden Joystick- 2022- Best Visual Design- Finalist
- IndieCade- 2022- Developer Choice Award- Winner
- DevGAMM- 2022- Best Indie Game- Winner
- DevGAMM- 2022- Excellence in visual design- Winner
- Reboot Develop Blue- 2022- Visual Excellence- Winner
- GDWC- 2023- Xsolla Game of the Year- Winner
- Anifilm fest- 2023- Best game for children- Winner
- Digital Dragons- 2022- Best Indie Game- 3rd Award
- BIG- 2023- Best Art- Finalist
- BIG- 2023- Best international game- Finalist
- WN Dev Contest- 2022- Best Indie Game- Semi-Finalist Award
- Apple App Store Awards- 2023- Best iPad Game- Finalist - Still ongoing
- Pocket Gamer Awards- 2023- Mobile Game of the Year- Finalist - Still ongoing
- Pocket Gamer Awards- 2023- Mobile Puzzle Game of the Year- Finalist - Still ongoing
- Pocket Gamer Awards- 2023- Best Mobile Storytelling- Finalist - Still ongoing